Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dancing With The Stars...

Susan Boyle is back on American soil! She arrived at L.A.X. on Saturday, November 7, a few days prior to her appearance on Dancing With The Stars this upcoming week. Susan will be singing "I Dreamed A Dream" and Michael Buble will be performing as well.

When asked by a nearby reporter at L.A.X. what she thought of Sharon Ozbourne, Susan replied with poise and a gracious smile, "she's very nice". Given Sharon Ozbourne's untrue, unkind and uncalled for remarks about Susan earlier this week, one could hope that Susan would remain in the U.S.A. and Sharon Ozbourne would go back to Britain!

What I saw in that video clip of Susan was a lovely, confident, talented star with a big gracious heart...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dianne - Exciting, isn't it?! Wanted to thank you for your comment on my 'art' on the Official Susan Boyle Site. Much appreciated.

    Yes, she's one classy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, Bill...that was a beautiful work of art! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dianne. Today I entered you in my computer as one of my sites. Your blogs,pictures,and etc. are "top notch". Thanks for all the time you give toward Susan. We all know that she is very
    special. B.Skaggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Betty! I appreciate your sweet comment. I am so happy for Susan and her deserved success!

    ReplyDelete